Duration: 2 days
Trainees will take the knowledge acquired from the Foundation Wrap Course to help them practice in detail various parts of car wrapping on a vehicle. No full wraps will be executed but trainees will be given multiple exercises on details necessary for a full wrap with a minimum 1.5 days of practice.
Participants will receive a personalised HEXIS training certificate on completion.
Following on from the teachings in the Foundation Wrap Course, more detailed information will be given on:
- How to choose a product based on its application, the types of adhesives, temperatures.
- Calculation of the vinyl needed to wrap a car.
- Tools and accessories required.
- Preparation of the vehicle: liquids to use
- Specific application techniques for HX100, HX20000, HX30000, and BODYFENCE (car body protection).
- Finishing touches and cuttings.
Hands on Practice (1.5 days):
At the end of the first day, trainees will begin applying specific parts and learn the appropriate movements. The second day will be dedicated to practice. The trainer will answer any questions and will take into account the level of knowledge of each participant.
For more information on this training course email: firstname.lastname@example.org