Duration: 2 days
Participants will take the knowledge acquired from the Foundation Wrap Course to help them practice in detail various parts of car wrapping on a vehicle. Participants will be given multiple exercises on details necessary for a full wrap with a minimum of 1.5 days of practice. A full wrap will be attempted on the second day of the course.
Participants will receive a personalised HEXIS training certificate on completion.
Following on from the teachings in the Foundation Wrap Course, more detailed information will be given on:
- How to choose a product based on its application, the types of adhesives, temperatures
- Calculation of the vinyl needed to wrap a car
- Tools and accessories required.
- Preparation of the vehicle: liquids to use
- Specific application techniques for HX20000, HX30000
- Finishing touches and cuttings.
Hands on Practice (1.5 days):
During the first day, participants will focus on applying film to specific parts of the vehicle while learning best practice methods. On the second day, participants will attempt a full vehicle wrap with their allocated team. The trainer will answer any questions and will take into account the level of knowledge of each participant.
For more information on this training course email: firstname.lastname@example.org