Duration: 1 day
This training course will introduce the trainees to the world of adhesive vinyl and allow them to gather their first practical experience. Participants will acquire all of the knowledge required to apply HEXIS medias and this course is a recommended pre-requisite to both the Essentials Wrap Course and the Intensive Wrap Course.
Participants will receive a personalised HEXIS training certificate on completion.
- Introduction to the world of adhesive vinyl, how to choose a product based on its application, the types of adhesives, temperatures.
- Calculation of the vinyl needed to wrap a car.
- Tools and accessories required.
- Preparation of the vehicle: liquids to use.
- Specific application techniques for HX190, HX20000, HX30000, and BODYFENCE (car body protection).
- Finishing touches and cuttings.
- Hands on Practice (1 hour): at the end of the first day, trainees will begin applying specific parts and learn the most appropriate movements.
For more information on this training course email: email@example.com