Duration: 3 days
Participants will take the knowledge acquired from the Foundation Wrap Course to help them practice in detail various parts of car wrapping on a vehicle. This very comprehensive training course will give the trainees all of the “tips” to learn how to optimize the handling of HEXIS adhesive films. Participants will be given multiple exercises on details necessary for a full wrap with a minimum of 2.5 days of practice. A full wrap will be attempted on the second day of the course. Application of digital print media, special effects films and BODYFENCE will be introduced on the third day.
Participants will receive a personalised HEXIS training certificate on completion and may be eligible to join the HEXIS ACADEMY Certification program.
Following on from the teachings in the Foundation Wrap Course, more detailed information will be given on:
- How to choose a product based on its application, the types of adhesives, temperatures
- Calculation of the vinyl needed to wrap a car
- Tools and accessories required
- Preparation of the vehicle: liquids to use
- Specification techniques for HX190 and THEEVO190, HX20000, HX30000, and BODYFENCE (paint protection)
- Finishing touches and cuttings
- How to design a full wrap, how to calculate
- Application of digital print media.
Hands on Practice (2.5 days):
During the first day, participants will begin applying film to specific parts of the vehicle while learning best practice methods. On the second day, participants will attempt a full vehicle wrap with their allocated team. The third day serves to apply all of the skills and knowledge gathered in the first 2 days. The goal of the third day is to apply a wrap with a digital printed design and to learn techniques required to install special effects films and BODYFENCE. The trainer will answer any questions and will take into account the level of knowledge of each participant.
For more information on this training course email: email@example.com