Duration: 3 days
Trainees will take the knowledge acquired from the Foundation Wrap Course to help them practice in detail various parts of car wrapping on a vehicle. This very comprehensive training course will give the trainees all of the “tips” to learn how to optimize the handling of HEXIS adhesive films. The trainer will answer any questions and take into account the level of knowledge of each participant.
Participants will receive a personalised HEXIS training certificate on completion and may be eligible to join the HEXIS ACADEMY Certification program.
Following on from the teachings in the Foundation Wrap Course, more detailed information will be given on:
- How to choose a product based on its application, the types of adhesives, temperatures.
- Calculation of the vinyl needed to wrap a car.
- Tools and accessories required.
- Preparation of the vehicle: liquids to use.
- Specification techniques for HX100, HX20000, HX30000, and BODYFENCE (car body protection).
- Finishing touches and cuttings.
- How to design a full wrap, how to calculate.
Hands on Practice (2.5 days):
At the first day, trainees will begin applying specific parts and learn the appropriate movements. The second day will be dedicated to practice with solid colours. On the third day, the trainer will give a simulation of a full wrap in order to finish on time. The knowledge and experience gathered during the first 2 days is essential to perform a complete full wrap, the third day serves to apply all of the skills and knowledge gathered during the first 2 days. The goal of the third day is to finish a full wrap with a digital printed design.
For more information on this training course email: firstname.lastname@example.org