High performance polymeric PVC film, micro-perforated for creating one-way vision digital prints. Suitable for printing with solvent, eco-sol and HP latex printers as well as window graphic applications onto shop fronts, vehicle windows and even acrylic panels for exhibition stands.
- Micro-perforated, co-laminated polymeric PVC film
- Slightly conformable
- Up to 4 year durability
- 145 microns
- Unperforated silicone coated paper liner
- Black block-out solvent based acrylic adhesive resistant to most chemicals; alcohol, diluted acids, oils
- Removable for up to 6 months
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Dry application only
- Recommended laminate: PC50MICP2
- Perforation rate: 32%
- Printable vinyl approx: 68%
- Visibilty: 30–40% depending on print
- Light transmission: 35% in compliance with Australian Automotive design rules
This product has been certified for printing with HP Latex Inks.