Promotional monomeric PVC film, micro-perforated for creating one-way vision digital prints on flat surfaces such as windows and partitions. Suitable for printing with solvent, eco-sol and HP latex printers. Removable for up to 1 year without residue.
- Micro-perforated, co-laminated monomeric PVC film
- Up to 2 year durability
- 160 microns
- PE coated silicone paper liner
- Black block-out solvent based acrylic adhesive resistant to most chemicals; alcohol, diluted acids, oils
- Removable for up to 1 year without residue
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Dry application only
- Recommended laminate: PG836
- Perforation rate: 30%
- Printable vinyl approx: 70%
- Visibilty: 30–40% depending on print
- Light transmission: 35%
This product is not for use on public transport, government buildings. Please check Australian patent no. 697657 and Australian architectural & public transport design rules before use.